Gongyi Fucheng Machinery Factory designs the pneumatic ash conveying, ash storage and ash storage system of Inner Mongolia Thermoelectric Company 40T furnace, and provides ash transportation equipment and installation commissioning. It also provides technical requirements for the construction of pneumatic ash transportation and ash storage and ash storage equipment. After a detailed discussion, the following schemes were made. This technical solution is applicable to the pneumatic ash conveying and ash storage system of the 40T furnace of the thermoelectric company. It includes the technical requirements for the functional design, structure, performance, installation, testing and maintenance of pneumatic ash conveying system and ash storage. The specific scheme should be designed according to the specific requirements of the user.
The thermoelectric company newly built a 40t circulating fluidized bed boiler. The boiler's fly ash collection system uses electric and bag dust collectors. The first and second electric fields are electric dust collectors and the third electric field is bag dust collector. The system has three ash collection buckets. The height of the ash collecting bucket exit is about 4-4.5 meters, a new 200m³ steel ash warehouse is built, the dust collector is about 50 meters to the center of the ash warehouse, and the lifting height is about 20 meters. The ash conveying system is equipped with a PLC control cabinet and the control cabinet is placed in the main plant In the electronic equipment room, the upper computer is installed in the main control room.
The ash storage ash is unloaded in two ways (see the attached picture): dry discharge and wet discharge. The fly ash storage is provided with an ash outlet, and a fine ash gate and an electric feeder are installed at the ash outlet. It is convenient for maintenance and stable feeding. It is equipped with a two-shaft humidifying mixer and a car bulk machine on the two-story platform.
System technical parameters and technical requirements
1. One 1 × 40t / h fluidized bed boiler, this time adding ash conveying system, ash warehouse and ash warehouse system.
2. The furnace's fly ash collection system adopts electric and cloth dust removal. The type of dust collector is electric dust removal in the first and second electric fields, and bag dust removal in the third electric field.
3. The elevation of the ash hopper of the dust collector of this furnace is about 4-4.5 meters, the center distance of each ash hopper is 4 meters, and the total ash collection is about 3.4t / h.
4. The ash distribution of each set of ash buckets is: 75%: 15%: 10%.
5. Ash storage capacity: about 200m 3 , the height of the second floor platform is about 5 meters.
6. Equivalent distance is about 100 meters and lifting height is about 20 meters.
7. The ash output form of the ash warehouse adopts: humidification mixing system and dry ash bulk system.
8. The ash conveying adopts a low-pressure pneumatic conveying system to send the ash from the three ash collection buckets to the ash warehouse.
9. The ash conveying and ash warehouse control systems are controlled by PLC.
The pneumatic ash conveying system designed by Fucheng Machinery Factory for our company is very simple and efficient. The operating cost of the entire project is low, the system is relatively stable and reliable, and the fly ash is effectively transported and used. Dust and noise pollution are in full compliance with national environmental protection standards. This cooperation has fully met our expected requirements. In the future, Fucheng Machinery Factory will continue to be selected as the cooperation object.
年 20 years
20 years of production design of gray storage system, accumulated rich practical experience, mature technology and technology, deeply loved by customers.
You can fill in the form below and submit your contact information and product requirements to us, we will contact you as soon as possible to resolve, thank you! In order to get in touch with you in a timely manner, please be sure to fill in your contact information and requirements information in full.