It can be used in dust collectors of thermal power plants, and can also be used in chemical, metallurgy, mining, building materials and other industries. The double-shaft humidifying mixer is a high-efficiency device for spraying and mixing powder materials. This device controls the amount of water added to humidify and mix the dry powder materials to the appropriate humidity, thereby avoiding the dry powder materials during transportation, loading and unloading. Pollution caused by flying dust in the environment.
The dual-shaft dust humidifying mixer is integrally fixed on a support. When the machine is working, the impeller feeder will uniformly input the dust in the silo into the host, and then the high-speed blades will drive the material into the mixing drum with ratchet. Inside, the ash and the limited amount of water are forcibly mixed by a ratchet running at high speed. In the process of stirring and dispersing, the standard mixture with a predetermined humidity is pushed to the discharge port to achieve the purpose of solving secondary dust. And its blades and stirring rods are made of special wear-resistant and anticorrosive materials, which greatly improves the service life.
Features of dual shaft dust humidifier:
1. The equipment uses two sets of spiral blades for stirring, which has high stirring efficiency and small footprint. The spiral blades use high wear-resistant special alloys or composite ceramics, which has a long service life.
2. The dual-shaft dust humidifying mixer is equipped with a humidifying water spraying system to ensure uniform water spraying. It adopts a specially designed double casing pipe structure, which can realize continuous disturbance and automatic dredging of fly ash deposition or blockage in the pipeline. The conveying mechanism is clever and advanced, has good safety, high conveying concentration, low flow velocity, and small abrasion.
3. The dual-shaft dust humidifying mixer uses a hand pressure oil pump to centrally supply four transmission bearing lubricating greases, which facilitates the use and maintenance of the equipment, and has the advantages of high efficiency and time saving.
4. The dual-shaft dust humidifying mixer is driven by a cycloid pinwheel reducer, which rotates smoothly and has low noise.
5. The equipment feeds from the top and discharges from the bottom. The structure is reasonable. The sealing between the joint surfaces of the dual-shaft dust humidifying mixer is tight and the operation is stable.