For the use of material-sealed pumps, reasonable and safe operation is the key to reducing the frequency of equipment failures. In the process of using the equipment, the operator must have a certain understanding and mastery, so that the equipment can be used in a constant response to reduce the damage caused by the fault.
Check before use:
1. Before the material seal pump is put into operation, check the various connection parts. The connection should be tight and there should be no air leakage or ash leakage. The operating parts and valves should be flexible to rotate, no jams, pressure gauges, and safe. Fill the lubricating part of the material seal pump with lubricating oil according to the regulations.
2. Check that the feeding pipe valve should be opened flexibly, tightly sealed, and there should be no ash leakage or air leakage.
3. Check that the dust collector (unloading point) at the top of the warehouse should work normally and the running resistance is less than 1500Pa.
4. Check whether the ventilation layer is damaged.
5.Special attention should be paid to the slag burning down the ventilation layer at the bottom of the pump body during installation.
1. Before the material seal pump is turned on, the actuator is closed, the silo feed valve is closed, the discharge point dust collector is started, and the roots blower (or air compressor) is started. (If two material seal pumps share a roots blower, Adjust the inlet valve flow to reach the rated flow). Open the air inlet valve and test the machine for 5-10 minutes with no load to blow off the debris and slag during welding. Check whether the connection parts of the transmission pipeline are leaking, whether the dust collector is working normally, whether the pressure gauge can display normally, and record the technical parameters such as pressure and current at no-load operation.
2.After the no-load test machine is normal, open the silo feeding valve to feed. After the silo is full, open the actuator to start feeding, adjust the actuator and the fluidization valve to adjust the delivery volume to the full amount, and record the actuator and The opening degree of the fluidization valve is used as a basis for the subsequent startup, and the pressure change of the galvanometer under the load condition is recorded. The fluidized gas volume does not need to be very large, and the actuator scale, which accounts for 5% of the total gas volume, has a good effect between 90 and 180.
1. Before starting the equipment, adjust the actuator to zero position, then start the dust collector and start the fan. After the fan is completely started, the actuator feed operation (feeding) can be started.
2. During shutdown, the actuator must be closed to zero (stop feeding), and the fan should be stopped after the pipeline is empty.
3. During the operation of the equipment, if there is a sudden power failure, the actuator should be adjusted to the zero position. When the power is turned on again, the air vent valve is opened and the fan is started.
1.The pipeline is blocked: the actuator should be closed first, the feeding should be stopped, and the pipeline should be blown through with compressed air. If the pipeline has not yet been blown when the pipeline is blown, stop the blowing, close the compressed gas source, and open the accidental ash valve of the pipeline Perform manual cleanup.
2.Return air in silo:
2.1 Check whether the filter resistance of the dust collector is too large. If the resistance of the dust collector is too large, the dust removal interval of the dust collector should be adjusted to reduce the running resistance. If the ventilation layer is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
2.2 Check if the fluidized gas valve is too large, and close the small valve.
2.3 Check the height of the material sealing layer of the silo and raise the material level appropriately.
Pneumatic conveying material-sealed pumps should be regularly maintained during operation, regularly check the use of lubricating oil and breathable layer (the breathable layer is recommended to be replaced every year), and clean up the ash deposits under the fluidized gas tank every three months, such as fluidized Excessive ash accumulation in the air tank should be considered if the ventilation layer is damaged and replaced in time.