Our factory has designed pneumatic conveying equipment for various Raymond mills. It is not a once or twice solution. Among them, we have cooperated with a certain manufacturer in Dengfeng for decades. The Raymond mills are designed for pneumatic conveying. The equipment scheme has been running for ten years. In addition to the accessory equipment that must be replaced during this period, the main equipment runs well, and it has indeed achieved environmental protection and wear resistance.
The main pneumatic conveying equipment is our pneumatic conveying pump. This product is widely used in medium and short distance ash collection and transportation in industries such as electric ash removal, building material transfer, large construction sites, etc., and is not restricted by terrain, ground features and height differences. , Fully enclosed, pollution-free, simple structure, and small maintenance. The air source can be selected from centrifugal fans, roots fans, compressed air and other air sources according to the distance.
Pneumatic conveying device has obvious advantages
1. The conveyed materials are in bulk, so there is no need for high efficiency and low cost of packaging and unloading operations;
2. The equipment is simple, occupies a small area and can even make full use of space, and the equipment investment and maintenance costs are small;
3. The delivery volume is not limited, it requires fewer operators, and it can also realize full automation of unmanned management, so it requires less labor costs;
4. The conveyed materials are not affected by the climate and the surrounding conditions of the pipeline layout, and the layout of the production workshop is relatively easy;
5. The conveying pipeline can be flexibly arranged, so that the configuration of the factory equipment is more rational;
6. It can prevent the material from returning to moisture, fouling or mixing with other sundries, and can guarantee the quality of the conveyed material;
7. A variety of process operations can be realized during the conveying process, such as mixing and crushing, classification, drying, cooling and dust removal, and certain chemical reactions.
8. It can be remotely controlled from a few points to one point or scattered to a few points.