Designed according to the nature of the conveyed material (particle size, specific gravity, etc.) provided by the user, conveying distance, climbing height, site conditions, productivity, conveying method (continuous or intermittent), etc., and selecting the appropriate equipment is a tailor-made, single design , Small batch, many varieties of non-standard products. According to the different combinations of equipment, pneumatic conveying devices can be generally divided into three basic forms: suction type, compressed type and mixed type.
I. Suction type pneumatic conveying device: The characteristics of this conveying method are:
1. The material can be sucked from several places at the same time and transported to a centralized place.
2. It is suitable for conveying materials with wide stacking area, or installed in low depth.
3． As long as there is an air suction port, the pipe can be easily extended into some narrow places (such as the lower part of the hopper) to suck the material for transportation.
4． During the conveying process, there is no dust flying, the feeding port can be opened, and the feeding and conveying can be performed continuously.
5． Because the pressure of the conveying air stream is lower than the atmospheric pressure, the water is easy to evaporate, so it is easier to convey the material with more moisture than the compressed air type.
2. Compressed pneumatic conveying device: The characteristics of this conveying method are:
1. Dividing the conveying pipe and installing a switching valve can change the conveying route or convey to several places at the same time.
2. Because the pressure of the conveyed air can be increased to the maximum exhaust pressure rated by the fan, it can maintain a certain degree of adaptability even if the conveying conditions are slightly changed, which is suitable for high-concentration and long-distance conveyance.
3． The inside of the entire device is in a positive pressure state, and the materials are easily discharged from the discharge port. The structure of the unloader and dust collector is simple, but the structure of the feeder is more complicated. During transportation, dust is easy to fly. The main equipment of pneumatic conveying device